Jennifer (Jen) Davis is Chief Technologist for the Model Based Systems Engineering Discipline Team in the Applied Research & Technology organization at Collins Aerospace. Dr. Davis has served as the Collins Aerospace principal investigator for several government-sponsored research programs on developing and applying high-assurance, model-based approaches to the verification and validation of autonomous systems. She chairs the Model Based Systems Engineering Working Group at Collins. Dr. Davis has worked for Collins Aerospace for fourteen years and has published seven papers. She holds a five patents and a Ph.D. in Mathematics from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln.
- Formal Specification and Analysis of Spacecraft Collision Avoidance Run Time Assurance Requirements. K. Hobbs, J. Davis, L. Wagner, E. Feron. 2021 IEEE Aerospace Conference.
- When Human Intuition Fails: Using Formal Methods to Find an Error in the 'Proof' of a Multi-Agent Protocol. J. Davis, D. Kingston, L. Humphrey. CAV 2019.
- SpeAR v2.0: Formalized Past LTL Specification and Analysis of Requirements. A. Fifarek, L. Wagner, E. Hoffman, B. Rodes, M. Aiello, J. Davis. NASA Formal Methods Symposium, May 2017.
- Enhancing Autonomy with Trusted Cognitive Modeling. S. Bhattacharyya, J. Davis, T. Vogl, M. Fix, A. McLean, M. Matessa, L. Smith-Velazquez. AUVSI Unmanned Systems, May 2015.
- Creating Formally Verified Components for Layered Assurance with an LLVM to ACL2 Translator. D. Hardin, J. McClurg, J. Davis. 7th Layered Assurance Workshop, December 2013.
- Study on the Barriers to the Industrial Adoption of Formal Methods. J. Davis, M. Clark, D. Cofer, A. Fifarek, J. Hinchman, J. Hoffman, B. Hulbert, S. Miller, L. Wagner. FMICS 2013.