Loonwerks is a finite set of formal methods researchers based in the Minneapolis office of Rockwell Collins. Our work is focused on the use of formal methods to create safe and secure avionics software. We build tools that make the latest advances in automated analysis from the research community accessible to system and software developers in industry.
- Proof-Based Coverage Metrics for Formal Verification. E. Ghassabani, M. Whalen, M. Heimdahl, A. Gacek, L. Wagner. Automated Software Engineering, October 2017.
- Secure Mathematically-Assured Composition of Control Models. D. Cofer, J. Backes, A. Gacek, D. DaCosta, M. Whalen, I. Kuz, G. Klein, G. Heiser, L. Pike, A. Foltzer, M. Podhradsky, D. Stuart, J. Grahan, B. Wilson. HACMS Final Report, October 2017.
- Efficient Generation of All Minimal Inductive Validity Cores. E. Ghassabani, M. Whalen, A. Gacek. Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design, October 2017.
- Architectural Modeling and Analysis for Safety Engineering. D. Stewart, M. Whalen, D. Cofer, M. Heimdahl. International Symposium on Model-Based Safety and Assessment, September 2017.
- SIMPAL: A Compositional Reasoning Framework for Imperative Programs. L. Wagner, D. Greve, A. Gacek. International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software, July 2017.
- SpeAR v2.0: Formalized Past LTL Specification and Analysis of Requirements. A. Fifarek, L. Wagner, E. Hoffman, B. Rodes, M. Aiello, J. Davis. NASA Formal Methods Symposium, May 2017.
- Qualification of a Model Checker for Avionics Software Verification. L. Wagner, A. Mebsout, C. Tinelli, D. Cofer, K. Slind. NASA Formal Methods Symposium, May 2017.
- Formal Methods Tool Qualification. L. Wagner, D. Cofer, K. Slind, C. Tinelli, A. Mebsout. NASA Contractor Report NASA/CR-2017-219371, 2017.
- Efficient Generation of Inductive Validity Cores for Safety Properties. E. Ghassabani, A. Gacek, M. Whalen. Foundations of Software Engineering, November 2016.
Loonwerks is solely responsible for the content of this web site. Such content does not necessarily represent the views of Rockwell Collins.